9.14.2011

The Year To Come

For the very first time the class was given a hint about what we will be spending the next year of our lives doing. We were also given our first real brief outside of creating a profile picture for our Moodle accounts!

Today's course introduction, while telling us about how the year will be structured, also excited us by hinting at the first four tasks. The class of around 70 students was split into 4 groups, each group is going to take it in turns to do Large Format work, Medium Format work and also 2 modules on DSLRs! I'm in the first group to take on the Large Format work so I'm quite excited!

I'll end this post with a short message about my feelings on one aspect of modern University. Why must the emphasis be placed on free alcohol, cheap alcohol and getting drunk? I don't travel for 2 hours to be told where the best bars are or to be given drinks vouchers. I travel to learn about photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment